Sunday, June 3, 2012

Homecoming Bucket List

Two weeks from today I'll be home!  And here are my top 10 "Must Do's" this summer:

1.  Meet and love on new babies (and a few big boys too)
2.  Eat a meal that doesn't involve refried beans or fried meat
3. See a movie in a movie theater
4.  Drink a REAL margarita 
5. Take a bath in Mom's jacuzzi tub
6.  Sample every kind of cheese available
7.  Make every recipe on my Pinterest board
8.  Get a LONG overdue haircut from Marcy (who is Honduran ironically)
9.  Get a mani/pedi
10. Watch lots of reality TV in English

Note:  I apologize to those of you who are waiting on the edge of your seat to hear the conclusion of the ABC's of Honduras.  After I take time to wrap things up at school and reflect on my time here, I will be back to that project.  I promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment