Monday, February 27, 2012

Best Dressed

As the Fashion Police analyze "Who Wore it Best" at the Oscars last night, I have compiled a list of the latest fashion trends in Gracias.  Enjoy!

Best Bling:
This guy takes the bedazzler to the next level.


Best Soccer Uniform:
Must be the frat boy team with their popped collars!


Best Music Band Uniform:
Pinstripes.  Gloves.  Tie.  Award....Speechless.


Best Performance Attire:
The lace and the vest.  Classic combination.



Best Hair:
Not many moms could pull off this color (see bottom left).


But the dads take the prize for facial hair...


Best Shoes:
Leave it to my students to be more in style than me.


Best Shorts:
I am not sure whether to pull out my bathing suit or pledge my allegiance.


Best Dressed Pup:
Sula Puchicha McClellan Hendrichs.  Yes, even in Honduras dogs wear shirts.





No comments:

Post a Comment