Monday, September 12, 2011

Mi Casita

 I realize that I moved in June, but I just got around to uploading the pictures of my little house in the mountains.  Here's a tour of my simple abode...

Living Room:  Still a work in progress.  We need to find something to cover the big empty wall. 

Kitchen: Small but functional and I'm loving cooking on a gas stove again.


Bathroom: My least favorite thing about the house, but we've got hot water and its small size makes for easy cleaning!

Bedroom:  Just looking for some frames for my wall decor.  The heart pillow was given to me by a student, but I've come to enjoy it.  It works out nicely as a neck pillow.




And that concludes the tour.  My style has gone from Pottery Barn to local pottery.  This house definitely wouln't make the pages of Southern Living, but I like its simpliclity. 

No comments:

Post a Comment